What Was Your “Moment” at Nationals?
Posted by Elisa Beatty Jul 23 2013, 12:03 am in RWA Nationals 2013
RWA Nationals is over for another year, but I’m betting most attendees are still vibrating with the incredible energy of spending the week in the company of 2000 other romance writers.
I’m bribing you with more pictures today, but am hoping you stay long enough to leave a comment about one “moment” that helped define Nationals 2013 for you. Maybe it was meeting Eloisa James in the elevator, maybe it was having a fabulous lunch with that brilliant CP you only see in person once a year, maybe it was winning a Golden Heart, maybe it was hearing that ONE magical piece of advice in a workshop that somehow whisked all the cobwebs away and got your mojo working. (Hey, maybe it was spilling your salad dressing on Susan Elizabeth Phillips or realizing you had your skirt tucked into your underwear the entire time you were talking to your dream agent. I wanna hear about that too!!)
C’mon, Nationals attendees, share, share, share!!!!
The Latest Comments
- Gina Meier: This is my kind of hop, I can’t for it to start. Happy Halloween!!
- Tamara Hogan: I see it as a chicken/egg situation – and his untreated chronic pain didn’t help matters at...
- Jamie Michele: Beautiful, intellectual post, but let’s talk turkey: Kurt didn’t die of an overdose. One...
- Tamara Hogan: It seemed like the right thing to do. 😉
- Elisa Beatty: Very cool post, Tammy! I hadn’t thought about extended metaphors unifying a book, but it’s...
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood