What Was Your “Moment” at Nationals?
Posted by Elisa Beatty Jul 23 2013, 12:03 am in RWA Nationals 2013
RWA Nationals is over for another year, but I’m betting most attendees are still vibrating with the incredible energy of spending the week in the company of 2000 other romance writers.
I’m bribing you with more pictures today, but am hoping you stay long enough to leave a comment about one “moment” that helped define Nationals 2013 for you. Maybe it was meeting Eloisa James in the elevator, maybe it was having a fabulous lunch with that brilliant CP you only see in person once a year, maybe it was winning a Golden Heart, maybe it was hearing that ONE magical piece of advice in a workshop that somehow whisked all the cobwebs away and got your mojo working. (Hey, maybe it was spilling your salad dressing on Susan Elizabeth Phillips or realizing you had your skirt tucked into your underwear the entire time you were talking to your dream agent. I wanna hear about that too!!)
C’mon, Nationals attendees, share, share, share!!!!
The Latest Comments
- http://mygamingstore.com/: Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can...
- Jamie Michele: There isn’t much that The Captain couldn’t get away with…
- Nikki Navarre: Heh heh heh…yes, my renegade Russian submarine captain Victor would totally be smoking in that...
- Nikki Navarre: It was weird but fun writing the dialogue for someone else’s hero. I kept thinking,...
- Jamie Michele: It is *totally* delicious, D. Who doesn’t love a hot Russian hitman hero?
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood