What Was Your “Moment” at Nationals?
Posted by Elisa Beatty Jul 23 2013, 12:03 am in RWA Nationals 2013
RWA Nationals is over for another year, but I’m betting most attendees are still vibrating with the incredible energy of spending the week in the company of 2000 other romance writers.
I’m bribing you with more pictures today, but am hoping you stay long enough to leave a comment about one “moment” that helped define Nationals 2013 for you. Maybe it was meeting Eloisa James in the elevator, maybe it was having a fabulous lunch with that brilliant CP you only see in person once a year, maybe it was winning a Golden Heart, maybe it was hearing that ONE magical piece of advice in a workshop that somehow whisked all the cobwebs away and got your mojo working. (Hey, maybe it was spilling your salad dressing on Susan Elizabeth Phillips or realizing you had your skirt tucked into your underwear the entire time you were talking to your dream agent. I wanna hear about that too!!)
C’mon, Nationals attendees, share, share, share!!!!
The Latest Comments
- Jacqueline Floyd: Hey Leslie! This was a fun blog to do, and I’m so pleased I had the opportunity. I plan to do...
- Jacqueline Floyd: Thanks, Anne Marie. It was great seeing you last month, too.
- Jacqueline Floyd: Oh, my, yes, Robert Redford. He was something in that movie, wasn’t he? Magnificent pairing...
- Jacqueline Floyd: HI Darynda. It will be a Ruby Open Door policy at the Ruby Beach House. You’re always...
- Jacqueline Floyd: Thanks, Vickie! I’m so excited about the imminent release. You can be sure there will be...
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood