What Was Your “Moment” at Nationals?
Posted by Elisa Beatty Jul 23 2013, 12:03 am in RWA Nationals 2013
RWA Nationals is over for another year, but I’m betting most attendees are still vibrating with the incredible energy of spending the week in the company of 2000 other romance writers.
I’m bribing you with more pictures today, but am hoping you stay long enough to leave a comment about one “moment” that helped define Nationals 2013 for you. Maybe it was meeting Eloisa James in the elevator, maybe it was having a fabulous lunch with that brilliant CP you only see in person once a year, maybe it was winning a Golden Heart, maybe it was hearing that ONE magical piece of advice in a workshop that somehow whisked all the cobwebs away and got your mojo working. (Hey, maybe it was spilling your salad dressing on Susan Elizabeth Phillips or realizing you had your skirt tucked into your underwear the entire time you were talking to your dream agent. I wanna hear about that too!!)
C’mon, Nationals attendees, share, share, share!!!!
The Latest Comments
- Laurie Kellogg: Oh, my, Kate, where on earth did you find that book cover for The Memory of You? The novel only had...
- Elisa Beatty: Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!
- Elisa Beatty: Amen to that, Emily!!! May we all stay safe and healthy and out of trouble in the new year to come!
- Elisa Beatty: It’s so true that some of the biggest blessings in life are the blessings we can give others. A...
- Emily Allen: Oopps hit send to fast. I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood