Posts tagged with: RWA Nationals 2013
Posted by Elisa Beatty Jul 23 2013, 12:03 am in RWA Nationals 2013
RWA Nationals is over for another year, but I’m betting most attendees are still vibrating with the incredible energy of spending the week in the company of 2000 other romance writers.
I’m bribing you with more pictures today, but am hoping you stay long enough to leave a comment about one “moment” that helped define Nationals 2013 for you. Maybe it was meeting Eloisa James in the elevator, maybe it was having a fabulous lunch with that brilliant CP you only see in person once a year, maybe it was winning a Golden Heart, maybe it was hearing that ONE magical piece of advice in a workshop that somehow whisked all the cobwebs away and got your mojo working. (Hey, maybe it was spilling your salad dressing on Susan Elizabeth Phillips or realizing you had your skirt tucked into your underwear the entire time you were talking to your dream agent. I wanna hear about that too!!)
C’mon, Nationals attendees, share, share, share!!!!
Posted by Elisa Beatty Jul 19 2013, 12:24 am in RWA Nationals 2013
Another quick taste of what’s going on down in Atlanta!!
Sounds like Cathy Maxwell gave a passionate, inspiring luncheon speech about how “self-doubt kills creativity.” And fabulous workshops, like Ruby Sister Hope Ramsay’s on Seven Secrets to Writing a Synopsis, have been lighting fires under everyone. There are also more pictures here of Rubies at the Literacy Signing, which raised more than $50,000!!
Keep taking pictures, Rubies!!
The Latest Comments
- Elisa Beatty: Thanks so much for being with us today, Seana!! It’s so much fun to hear people talk about the...
- Elisa Beatty: SIX WEEKS?!!! Holy @#$@#*!! Wow, it’ll be here in no time!
- Seana Kelly: I should have written with only two actors (I believe), both women. 🙂
- Seana Kelly: Hi, Diana! I love The Women. It’s a wonderful play/film (the 1939 version. I haven’t seen...
- Diana Belchase: Wonderful post, Seana. I love Clair Booth Luce. Anyone who can write a screenplay only with women...
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood