RWA Nationals 2013 Recap for July 17
Posted by Elizabeth Langston Jul 18 2013, 12:01 am in Nationals
Hi, folks, welcome from Atlanta. This posting will be brief and photo-heavy. So enjoy this quick look at Wednesday, July 17, from RWA Nationals 2013.
A large crowd forms outside the ballroom at the Marriott Marquis, waiting to meet their favorite authors.
Liz Talley offered pralines. (Yes, I ate one before I walked out of the ballroom.)
Someone snapped this shot of me with Darynda Jones.
Addison Fox and Tamara Hogan with their new books!
Ruby Sisters Hope Ramsay and Sara Ramsey sat side by side.
The Latest Comments
- Natalie Meg Evans: I was certain I wouldn’t get the call and prepped myself not to mind. The plan worked,...
- Jen Gilroy: Thanks Tracy P and Elisa. Appreciate your kind comments. Hope to meet you in New York!
- Elisa Beatty: As others have said, I’ve absolutely been loving this year’s crop of Call Day stories!!!...
- Elisa Beatty: Hurray, Julie!!! We’re so happy for you!!! Yes, finding a community of writers is essential to...
- Julie Glover: I’m Julie Glover, and I’m a Golden Heart® finalist in the young adult category for SHARING...
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood