RWA Nationals 2013 Recap for July 17
Posted by Elizabeth Langston Jul 18 2013, 12:01 am in Nationals
Hi, folks, welcome from Atlanta. This posting will be brief and photo-heavy. So enjoy this quick look at Wednesday, July 17, from RWA Nationals 2013.
A large crowd forms outside the ballroom at the Marriott Marquis, waiting to meet their favorite authors.
Liz Talley offered pralines. (Yes, I ate one before I walked out of the ballroom.)
Someone snapped this shot of me with Darynda Jones.
Addison Fox and Tamara Hogan with their new books!
Ruby Sisters Hope Ramsay and Sara Ramsey sat side by side.
The Latest Comments
- Laurie Kellogg: Thanks, Katie. You’ve done a great job! As for me, my hubby and I have been binge-watching the...
- Elizabeth Langston: I didn’t attend the Data Guy’s talk, but I have reviewed his slides (as well as the...
- Elizabeth Langston: I agree about pushing to write more. I just cannot write that fast. I wouldn’t enjoy it....
- Anne Marie Becker: I enjoyed the conference, but felt a lot of the workshops were repetitive to things I’d...
- Bev Pettersen: Thanks for the update, Elizabeth. I wasn’t there so really appreciate the feedback.
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood