RWA Nationals 2013 Recap for July 17
Posted by Elizabeth Langston Jul 18 2013, 12:01 am in Nationals
Hi, folks, welcome from Atlanta. This posting will be brief and photo-heavy. So enjoy this quick look at Wednesday, July 17, from RWA Nationals 2013.
A large crowd forms outside the ballroom at the Marriott Marquis, waiting to meet their favorite authors.
Liz Talley offered pralines. (Yes, I ate one before I walked out of the ballroom.)
Someone snapped this shot of me with Darynda Jones.
Addison Fox and Tamara Hogan with their new books!
Ruby Sisters Hope Ramsay and Sara Ramsey sat side by side.
The Latest Comments
- Kathy Crouch: I haven’t read 50 shades not sure it would interest me to begin with. Never heard of the Hunger...
- Kim Law: OK, I’ll confess. Yes, there are two really popular series/movies I haven’t read/seen. Not...
- Ros: It’s a lot easier to say than do, especially when you’ve just read a book that in some ways you...
- Elisa Beatty: I know…I’m really looking forward to March 26. How are the Ritas going to shake out?????
- Tamara Hogan: Thanks, Ros. I fully agree. You distilled my wordy, angst-ridden post into one succinct paragraph.
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood