RWA Nationals 2013 Recap for July 17
Posted by Elizabeth Langston Jul 18 2013, 12:01 am in Nationals
Hi, folks, welcome from Atlanta. This posting will be brief and photo-heavy. So enjoy this quick look at Wednesday, July 17, from RWA Nationals 2013.
A large crowd forms outside the ballroom at the Marriott Marquis, waiting to meet their favorite authors.
Liz Talley offered pralines. (Yes, I ate one before I walked out of the ballroom.)
Someone snapped this shot of me with Darynda Jones.
Addison Fox and Tamara Hogan with their new books!
Ruby Sisters Hope Ramsay and Sara Ramsey sat side by side.
The Latest Comments
- Rita Henuber: Hope, you Jane Eyre shipper you. I’d totally forgotten about Rowan and Martin. Could this be the...
- Hope Ramsay: I have day-job clients that care about transportation policy so the word “shipper” has a...
- Nancy Holland: Thanks, Tracy! Glad you stopped by.
- Tracy P: Congrats. Squee! on the release. Love the title and the cover. Hope it’s the first of many releases.
- Rita Henuber: Good one Laurie. Or, just Rocky and Grace since they’re both from Philly. I’m sure they...
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood