RWA Nationals 2013 Recap for July 17
Posted by Elizabeth Langston Jul 18 2013, 12:01 am in Nationals
Hi, folks, welcome from Atlanta. This posting will be brief and photo-heavy. So enjoy this quick look at Wednesday, July 17, from RWA Nationals 2013.
A large crowd forms outside the ballroom at the Marriott Marquis, waiting to meet their favorite authors.
Liz Talley offered pralines. (Yes, I ate one before I walked out of the ballroom.)
Someone snapped this shot of me with Darynda Jones.
Addison Fox and Tamara Hogan with their new books!
Ruby Sisters Hope Ramsay and Sara Ramsey sat side by side.
The Latest Comments
- Kathy/C. K. Crouch: I love this and the bits about the dead skunk I remember that song. And you’re right any of...
- Laurie Kellogg: First, let me say this is a great post, Addison. Now, dare I mention I’ve never read the Harry...
- Gwyn: Someday. *sigh* The imagination is a wonderful place. I’m still a big proponent of keeping the toys and...
- Jamie Michele: So jealous! Can’t wait to visit HP world. She really is an enormously talented writer.
- Bev Pettersen: It’s an amazing place. Made me go back and read the first book again. Without her wonderful...
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood