RWA Nationals 2013 Recap for July 17
Posted by Elizabeth Langston Jul 18 2013, 12:01 am in Nationals
Hi, folks, welcome from Atlanta. This posting will be brief and photo-heavy. So enjoy this quick look at Wednesday, July 17, from RWA Nationals 2013.
A large crowd forms outside the ballroom at the Marriott Marquis, waiting to meet their favorite authors.
Liz Talley offered pralines. (Yes, I ate one before I walked out of the ballroom.)
Someone snapped this shot of me with Darynda Jones.
Addison Fox and Tamara Hogan with their new books!
Ruby Sisters Hope Ramsay and Sara Ramsey sat side by side.
The Latest Comments
- Bev Pettersen: Oh, boy! Looking forward to reading this one. Wine and chocolate will make it even better. Thanks,...
- Angela Campbell: I loved WOLFF, so I’m thrilled it’s making it way to the world. Congrats, Alyson!
- Tina Joyce Beckett: I love that Hugh Laurie quote as well. 🙂
- Tina Joyce Beckett: Oooh, I love that. I think I may hang that phrase over my writing desk. And it’s true! A...
- Tina Joyce Beckett: I had to use that pointy-toed boot on myself several times. And yes, it did hurt. 😉 But setting...
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood