RWA Nationals 2013 Recap for July 17
Posted by Elizabeth Langston Jul 18 2013, 12:01 am in Nationals
Hi, folks, welcome from Atlanta. This posting will be brief and photo-heavy. So enjoy this quick look at Wednesday, July 17, from RWA Nationals 2013.
A large crowd forms outside the ballroom at the Marriott Marquis, waiting to meet their favorite authors.
Liz Talley offered pralines. (Yes, I ate one before I walked out of the ballroom.)
Someone snapped this shot of me with Darynda Jones.
Addison Fox and Tamara Hogan with their new books!
Ruby Sisters Hope Ramsay and Sara Ramsey sat side by side.
The Latest Comments
- Liz Talley: Love this post. I can’t think of anything else that hasn’t been said already I can ditto a...
- Liz Talley: This is my biggest fear, too. Since I tend to write realistically, I often wonder if that is codeword for...
- Liz Talley: Me, too! I don’t have to have heroines who consistently kick ass, but I do want them to make...
- Elisa Beatty: All this is such a good reminder to have a big, clear CONFLICT early on, so readers know why...
- Elisa Beatty: That sounds beyond dreadful!!!! I’d want to close the book and then call the author and give her...
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood