RWA Nationals 2013 Recap for July 17
Posted by Elizabeth Langston Jul 18 2013, 12:01 am in Nationals
Hi, folks, welcome from Atlanta. This posting will be brief and photo-heavy. So enjoy this quick look at Wednesday, July 17, from RWA Nationals 2013.
A large crowd forms outside the ballroom at the Marriott Marquis, waiting to meet their favorite authors.
Liz Talley offered pralines. (Yes, I ate one before I walked out of the ballroom.)
Someone snapped this shot of me with Darynda Jones.
Addison Fox and Tamara Hogan with their new books!
Ruby Sisters Hope Ramsay and Sara Ramsey sat side by side.
The Latest Comments
- Tamara Hogan: What an awesome cover! The flag and font work are so eye-catching, and the gentleman is…easy on...
- Vivi Andrews: Love the new cover. Congrats! 🙂
- Kim Hardin: Erg, where’s edit? That last sentence was messed up. Just starting my first cup of coffee. :p...
- Kim Hardin: I love this, Shelley! I have two friends who read my very first (and very terrible) manuscript and were...
- Autumn Jordon: I love everything about the cover! I think the 3rd time is the charm! Such a fun post. Congrats on the...
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood