RWA Nationals 2013 Recap for July 17
Posted by Elizabeth Langston Jul 18 2013, 12:01 am in Nationals
Hi, folks, welcome from Atlanta. This posting will be brief and photo-heavy. So enjoy this quick look at Wednesday, July 17, from RWA Nationals 2013.
A large crowd forms outside the ballroom at the Marriott Marquis, waiting to meet their favorite authors.
Liz Talley offered pralines. (Yes, I ate one before I walked out of the ballroom.)
Someone snapped this shot of me with Darynda Jones.
Addison Fox and Tamara Hogan with their new books!
Ruby Sisters Hope Ramsay and Sara Ramsey sat side by side.
The Latest Comments
- Elisa Beatty: Okay, my turn. This is a bridge between an old scene and a new scene I’m adding, in which my pair...
- Elisa Beatty: Heee!! I love the humor in this, and the layers of emotional dynamic. Laughed out loud at the line...
- Elisa Beatty: Such an interesting scenario–they’re like children starting over, but grown up…. I...
- Ava Blackstone: Oooh–looks like there’s going to be great chemistry between these two.
- Ava Blackstone: Here’s a bit from the book I’m editing. The heroine’s parents have just walked in...
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood