RWA Nationals 2013 Recap for July 17
Posted by Elizabeth Langston Jul 18 2013, 12:01 am in Nationals
Hi, folks, welcome from Atlanta. This posting will be brief and photo-heavy. So enjoy this quick look at Wednesday, July 17, from RWA Nationals 2013.
A large crowd forms outside the ballroom at the Marriott Marquis, waiting to meet their favorite authors.
Liz Talley offered pralines. (Yes, I ate one before I walked out of the ballroom.)
Someone snapped this shot of me with Darynda Jones.
Addison Fox and Tamara Hogan with their new books!
Ruby Sisters Hope Ramsay and Sara Ramsey sat side by side.
The Latest Comments
- Tracy Brody: I wish we’d met earlier in the day too, Autumn. Guess we need to look for each other in Orlando....
- Autumn Jordon: Thanks, Shelly. The more I think about what he said, the more I see my characters becoming much more.
- Shelley Coriell: Big Michael Hauge fan here! I was able to sit in on one of his two-hour RWA workshops seven or eight...
- Shelley Coriell: Fascinating post, Ava! I’ve never tried to write one of these, but I’ve read a number of...
- Autumn Jordon: I’m in. Work on the next story is underway, so I’ll need to start germinating another idea.
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood