RWA Nationals 2013 Recap for July 17
Posted by Elizabeth Langston Jul 18 2013, 12:01 am in Nationals
Hi, folks, welcome from Atlanta. This posting will be brief and photo-heavy. So enjoy this quick look at Wednesday, July 17, from RWA Nationals 2013.
A large crowd forms outside the ballroom at the Marriott Marquis, waiting to meet their favorite authors.
Liz Talley offered pralines. (Yes, I ate one before I walked out of the ballroom.)
Someone snapped this shot of me with Darynda Jones.
Addison Fox and Tamara Hogan with their new books!
Ruby Sisters Hope Ramsay and Sara Ramsey sat side by side.
The Latest Comments
- Vanessa Barneveld: Heather, I hear you on those tangents! I’m guilty of throwing everything but the kitchen...
- Vanessa Barneveld: Hi, Anne Marie! Isn’t it great when a good piece of advice like that sticks with you for...
- Vanessa Barneveld: Ah, yes, that irksome middle. As much as it pained me at first, I’ve come to realise you...
- Kate Parker: I like Kris Kennedy’s advice about how your hero needs to be dealing with a problem that is really...
- Vivi Andrews: Great post, Vanessa! I’m terrible at distinguishing between plot and premise. And don’t get...
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood