RWA Nationals 2013 Recap for July 17
Posted by Elizabeth Langston Jul 18 2013, 12:01 am in Nationals
Hi, folks, welcome from Atlanta. This posting will be brief and photo-heavy. So enjoy this quick look at Wednesday, July 17, from RWA Nationals 2013.
A large crowd forms outside the ballroom at the Marriott Marquis, waiting to meet their favorite authors.
Liz Talley offered pralines. (Yes, I ate one before I walked out of the ballroom.)
Someone snapped this shot of me with Darynda Jones.
Addison Fox and Tamara Hogan with their new books!
Ruby Sisters Hope Ramsay and Sara Ramsey sat side by side.
The Latest Comments
- Gwyn: Fun! I daydream. Pulling weeds, doing laundry, the shower (with a head covered in shampoo, of course), and that...
- Jacie Floyd: For me, it’s usually from people watching. Who is that person, who is she meeting, who is she...
- Rebecca Kovar: I got my idea for my series at a renaissance faire. I got a participant’s discount, of course,...
- Jamie Michele: First thought: Oh, interesting! What an odd collection of stories. Never heard these before…...
- Darynda Jones: YES!!! The best kind of research! I love it!
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood