RWA Nationals 2013 Recap for July 17
Posted by Elizabeth Langston Jul 18 2013, 12:01 am in Nationals
Hi, folks, welcome from Atlanta. This posting will be brief and photo-heavy. So enjoy this quick look at Wednesday, July 17, from RWA Nationals 2013.
A large crowd forms outside the ballroom at the Marriott Marquis, waiting to meet their favorite authors.
Liz Talley offered pralines. (Yes, I ate one before I walked out of the ballroom.)
Someone snapped this shot of me with Darynda Jones.
Addison Fox and Tamara Hogan with their new books!
Ruby Sisters Hope Ramsay and Sara Ramsey sat side by side.
The Latest Comments
- Vivi Andrews/Lizzie Shane: I love this kind of organization, but as soon as you started breaking it out into scenes...
- Vivi Andrews/Lizzie Shane: Elisa, you’re a woman after my own heart. 🙂 I can’t take verbal feedback...
- Tamara Hogan: It’s always so fun to read about other writers’ processes. 😉 Vivi, mine sounds pretty...
- Elisa Beatty: WElcome, Kathryn! So glad you’ve joined us!
- Elisa Beatty: As a teacher, I can 100% confirm that everyone’s brain works a little differently, and a...
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood