More from RWA Nationals 2013
Posted by Elisa Beatty Jul 19 2013, 12:24 am in RWA Nationals 2013
Another quick taste of what’s going on down in Atlanta!!
Sounds like Cathy Maxwell gave a passionate, inspiring luncheon speech about how “self-doubt kills creativity.” And fabulous workshops, like Ruby Sister Hope Ramsay’s on Seven Secrets to Writing a Synopsis, have been lighting fires under everyone. There are also more pictures here of Rubies at the Literacy Signing, which raised more than $50,000!!
Keep taking pictures, Rubies!!
The Latest Comments
- Laurie Kellogg: I’m so sorry I’m late to your lovely rhyme party, It’s because lately I’ve...
- Addison Fox: “You are my heart. Your face, your scent, your feel, everything about you is etched there. I know, even...
- Addison Fox: Hope – I love this!!!!
- Tina Joyce Beckett: Rhymes, we sure have them. Not to mention those haikus. A talented crew. (Ha…I’m...
- Elisa Beatty: This is just amazing….and even your pile of dirty dishes looks way more aesthetically appealing...
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood