More from RWA Nationals 2013
Posted by Elisa Beatty Jul 19 2013, 12:24 am in RWA Nationals 2013
Another quick taste of what’s going on down in Atlanta!!
Sounds like Cathy Maxwell gave a passionate, inspiring luncheon speech about how “self-doubt kills creativity.” And fabulous workshops, like Ruby Sister Hope Ramsay’s on Seven Secrets to Writing a Synopsis, have been lighting fires under everyone. There are also more pictures here of Rubies at the Literacy Signing, which raised more than $50,000!!
Keep taking pictures, Rubies!!
The Latest Comments
- Louisa Cornell: You are so right, Vivi. We walk a very thin line at times – between our own souls and the souls...
- Vivi Andrews: If it does go to publication, it’ll be a year at least before it hits shelves, so by then all...
- Maggie Kelley: I think it is impossible to escape yourself as an artist or a writer. I don’t think I ever...
- Maggie Kelley: You guys scared-ed me!
- Vivi Andrews: Too much of the author is something I’ve only found myself thinking a few times and then usually...
The Ruby Slippered Sisterhood